Saturday 30 January 2010

Reflective journal - Brick by Brick project.

Through out this project we are been asked to design for a building we have come across or will come across. As for many of us will be visiting New York next week. On the 8th of feb.

After researching into building I may come across my initial thoughts are to design something broad way inspired, but am leaving final decision to when I have experienced New York, as I a, aware I am a more visually stimulated person I believe I will find more exciting concepts while in New York.

I have used the past weeks to develop my time in the print workshop learning new techniques, I feel that this is a better way for me to do it personally as I learn better when I have time to repeat the process and better myself, by repeating something several times I learn better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment