Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy 2011

Happy 2011...........

Most certainly the happiest picture from the festive period, loving the fake snow I am. I thought I best do a post before the festive season officially ends on the 6th as my mother says.
"No decors after the 6th or you get a year of bad luck" 
I certainly don't want to jinx it.

So this year, I am going to try an be more active in  every way possible, I don't want to make any resoultions as I know most things happen unexpectedly so what will be will be....
 However things am going to live by..

  • Try and love your self as how is any one else meant to like you if you dont like yourself.
  • Embrace Change - It will always happen.
  • Try new things, stop been so scared of everything!
  • Oh and my biggest thing is tone up - I will do the 10k this year!! Training starts on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment