Tuesday 29 December 2009

Through out my latest design process. Reflective Journal Entry.

Through out my current project,
I have learnt that research helps within all areas of your work, for example within my current design project for Turner Bianca the bedding company.
I have looked at trends from all varieties and areas of the market from Children's bedding, living rooms and kitchen ware to men's wear and adult bedding as well as looking at illustrators, screen printers and textile designers.
By doing this it has helped me develop my work in a variety of different ways and helped me strive to create a unique and different collection.
I have found the research part of my project the most interesting, and feel I sometimes get caught up in going to far fetched within my research, and then find it hard to explain my ideas.
This is something I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment